Saturday, August 29, 2009

Introduction

I found the introduction to the book rather boring. It was rather difficult for me to get through, especially in comparison to the other excerpts for the day. I found that the organization of his discussion of the different sections of the book would have been greatly helped if he had stated the divisions at the beginning, instead of introducing the individual sections after long discussions of the previous section. I found myself constantly going back to remember what the other sections were. I also feel that it would be easier to understand everything he is discussing after having read the excerpts so that the names relate to information already studied rather than there being many names that did not have much significance to me since I have not studied the twentieth century.

No comments:

Post a Comment